We augment human productivity and happiness through automation.
For many people, coffee is a daily ritual that sets the tone for the rest of their day. Cafe X offers consistent, premium quality at affordable prices by designing, manufacturing, and operating robotic coffee bars that serve specialty coffee precisely brewed to the roaster’s specifications.
By automating the mechanical aspects of making coffee, our robots enable our Product Specialists to focus on delivering a superior customer experience, setting the standard for human-robot collaboration in hospitality, one cup of coffee at a time.
Backed by Khosla Ventures, Social Capital, Felicis Ventures, and The LAUNCH Fund, Cafe X is rapidly growing the founding team to launch more locations, scale manufacturing, and develop the next-generation hardware.
We’re looking for diverse, pragmatic, and talented individuals who take initiative, remain humble, and aren’t afraid to get their hands (literally) dirty.
Automation with a human touch. Join us.
Cafe X Technologies is seeking highly motivated and friendly individuals with a passion for coffee to act as on-site brand ambassadors. As a Product Specialist, you’ll be working side by side with one of our state of the art Robotic Coffeebars while delivering legendary customer service.
Other job responsibilities will include engaging with the public about Cafe X, maintaining our facilities and robots, field marketing, educating our customers about our partner roasters, and acting as a “coffee sommelier” while leading customers through a comprehensive tasting of the available roasts.
With Cafe X, you will be on the forefront of a groundbreaking industry with room for growth within the company. Thorough training in basic troubleshooting of the robotic café will be provided, along with the required knowledge about our partner roasters and coffee. Opportunities are available for both part-time and full-time.
Why become a Product Specialist?
– Be on the ground floor with a robotics startup.
– Be a part of an innovative company that embraces technology in service.
– Opportunities to interact and educate the public about coffee and automation.
– Become an expert on the product and gain marketing experience.
– Help build our learning and development guide for future Product Specialists and gain experience in training and content development.
– Proven track record of providing friendly customer service.
– 1 year customer service experience preferred, but not required.
– Ability to be self directed and able to take initiative in identifying opportunities and executing solutions.
– Willing to learn and foster a positive environment.
– Commitment to representing our brand in a professional manner.
– Lover of coffee is strongly desired.
– Ambition to grow into an operations leader is preferred, but not required.