Website Eclipse Foods
You’re going to be one of the most critical people in producing the next breakthrough plant-based food products. As an integral part of the R&D team, you will develop new processes necessary for successful commercialization of new products. You will work closely with Product Development and our CTO to implement these processes on full-scale launches, as well as lead any trouble-shooting activities in the post-launch phase. Our team is growing rapidly, and you’re ready to help shape, build, and lead it!
Who are you?
- You have a deep understanding of science/chemistry and how it relates to food.
- You understand food processing inside and out and have insight into creating new innovative ways to process food.
- You have the drive, education, and experience to create truly new-to-the-world products.
- You’re incredibly passionate about your work. You care deeply about changing our food system and have the skills to make it happen.
- You’re a leader in ambiguous situations. You take ownership and create solutions to problems.
- You’re a great person, in and out of work. You are smart, proactive, trustworthy, kind, humble, organized and hard-working.
Who are we?
- We’re the next breakthrough plant-based food company, revolutionizing the $100B dairy sector. Our investors include the founder of Reddit, the creator of Gmail, Y Combinator, and the former chairman of the board of Daiya Foods.
- We’re behind some of the best selling plant-based products in the world (JUST Mayo, for example).
- We’re on a mission to save our planet, our health, and animals by creating a solution to rescue the food system.
- We’re people of integrity. We do what we say we will do, we treat others right, we care deeply about those around us, and we put our hearts into our work.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our CTO to create the production strategy for taking our product all the way from launch to mass market.
- Work with our co-mans to ensure delicious, safe and consistent product is made at lab and mass production scale.
- Design and execute experimental protocols on bench, pilot, and full scale to create new processes.
- Effectively document all process development activities that enable the effective transfer of a new process to manufacturing.
- Oversee QA/QC at HQ and the factory and help develop ongoing testing protocols and procedures.
- Experience in communicating and working with both internal and external customers relating to process and product is highly desirable.
Interested? Please send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: The FOOD-E.
To apply for this job please visit www.eclipsefoodsco.com.