The Spoon team has a heavily caffeinated conversation for this week’s podcast. Here are the stories we discuss:
- With traffic down due to the pandemic, Cafe X shuts down its airport robot baristas
- Atomo coffee raises $9 million for ‘molecular’ coffee
- Another week, another ghost kitchen funding
- Are mobile menus the next big application for augmented reality?
- Mike takes his new coffee maker for a Spinn
I also suggest new names for both Chris and Jenn (let us know what you think of Jenny Donuts).