Listeners of the Food Tech Show podcast know that in addition to our regular interviews with smart leaders in the food tech space, we also like to get together once a week on the podcast to talk about the top stories in food tech.
And now, this weekly wrapup includes a live studio audience (kind of) on Clubhouse. Like many other food tech and future food nerds, we’ve been having lots of fun over on the social audio app, and one of the best parts is the live interaction with listeners.
If you’re on Clubhouse, make sure to join us weekly every Friday at 1 Pacific on Clubhouse by following the Food Tech Live club. Here’s the link to this coming Friday’s show so make sure to add it to your calendar.
But before you do that, you’ll want to check out last week’s show (with special guest commentator Zoe Leavitt). The stories we discuss on Friday include:
- Shake Shack finally getting on the biodegradable cutlery train
- Albertson’s new delivery bot trials
- Can cultivated meat really become more affordable than plant-based?
- Pepsico betting on continued growth in at-home alcohol consumption with new mixers
- What Square’s purchase of Tidal could mean for the food creator economy