We’re ramping our Friday food tech casual news podcast back up again, and on this week’s episode, Mike and Carlos talk about some of the stories that caught their attention this week:
- Will reusable containers take off at colleges? What about restaurants? One startup is trying to make it work.
- A new smart mixer from GE Appliances surprised us in a market that has lacked innovation as of late.
- Has Amazon’s Alexa strategy failed?
- A startup debuts its new driver-optional electronic tractor. Is this the future of farming?
- One sidewalk robot company lands a nice deal with Norway’s post office, but how are the others doing?
- Plus: Cocaine Bear!
Join us next week on The Spoon’s Crowdcast channel to see the live recording.