Feastfox is a venture-backed startup reimagining the way we decide where to eat out. Our restaurant marketplace uses machine learning-powered dynamic pricing to effectively price restaurant capacity to maximize utilization and profitability.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is a natural salesperson, knows where the best restaurants in Seattle are, is passionate about eating out, and enjoys negotiating to build great partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on and managing restaurant partners.
This is not a typical sales role. You need to be a trusted advisor to our restaurant partners, interacting with them continuously to review their results and offering guidance on how they could further utilise our platform. We also want you to be a significant contributor of new ideas to Feastfox.
If you love exploring restaurants and you have a gift for building genuine, long-term relationships, we want you to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Prospecting: Use prospecting skills and relationships to identify the best restaurants in Seattle and clearly communicate the value of Feastfox to them
- Learning: Liaise with the owners and managers of the restaurants, learning about the challenges they face
- Contracting: Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners
- Onboarding: Help new restaurant partners to set up their accounts and train them on how to use the platform customized to their needs
- Relationship building: Build long-lasting relationships with the best restaurants in town – and keep in mind that it’s a marathon, not a sprint
- Problem-solving: Solve real-life challenges for our partners through data analysis and make recommendations on how they could better utilize our technology
- Idea generation: We love, appreciate and support proactivity! You will have the chance to test your ideas and approach potential partners using new methods and techniques
- Hustle: Do whatever it takes to get the job done and grow Feastfox in Seattle, ensuring that our customers and restaurant partners are satisfied
- Targets: Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Playbooking: Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
What you’ll need
- Highly energetic, proactive personality
- Team player, this is a must
- Ability to navigate an unstructured, constantly changing startup environment
- Knowledge, experience or passion for the restaurant industry
- Good knowledge of Seattle and the local restaurant and diner scene
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical mindset
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft
- Ability to work in Seattle (without sponsorship)
- your CV,
- a short cover letter and
- a video of you pitching Feastfox to a prospective restaurant (max 2 mins – can be recorded on your phone – no points for videography!)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com