As a small, independent media company, The Spoon relies on advertising as one of our ways to pay the bills (i.e. our writers). We periodically engage with sponsors to send email marketing to our subscribers or publish sponsored posts.
Here’s what you should know:
- We never share or sell our email subscriber lists.
- We only send campaigns of advertisers that we believe are relevant to our readership.
- All sponsored posts will be clearly marked as “sponsored” and separate from our editorial coverage. The Spoon does not accept payment for product mentions or sponsored links in our news and analysis.
- We never send sponsor emails more than once a week.
- If you do not want to receive these emails and would like us to unsubscribe you to them in the future, just email us and let us know.
Michael Wolf – Publisher, The Spoon