Sure, seven months into a global pandemic, time has pretty much lost all meaning. But! Our Smart Kitchen Summit (SKS) is actually around the corner — in fact, it’s next week and we don’t want you to miss it.
This year we’ve gone virtual, which means you can get a ticket and tune in from the comfort of your own couch. And while we’ll miss gabbing with actual people on an actual stage, we are excited about the ways a virtual summit takes us to new places and brings new ways to connect.
You will not want miss some of these amazing places! We’ll see meat printed with a 3D printer, head into the Modernist Cuisine kitchen for a tour, and go into the workshops of kitchen tech inventors.
And of course, SKS is not just about learning the latest in food tech, but about connecting with others. At SKS 2020 not only will attendees be able to meet and have video calls within Hopin, but we’re going to have Table Talk sessions where you can get together and network with others around topics of interest.
You won’t want to miss it.
Here’s are all the details you need to know:
WHEN IS SKS?
Tues, Oct. 13 – Thurs. Oct. 15
Programs begin at 9 a.m. Pacific
WHERE DO I GET TICKETS?
Tickets can be purchased here.
WHO IS SPEAKING?
A better question is who isn’t! We have lined up a stellar list of food tech luminaries such as:
- Pat Brown, CEO of Impossible Foods
- Kelly Caruso, CEO of Shipt
- Josh Tetrick, CEO of Eat Just, Inc
- Chris Carr, COO of Sweetgreen
- Lisa McManus, Executive Editor, America’s Test Kitchen
- Po Bronson, Managing Director IndieBio
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
There are too many subjects to list right here, but some topics we’ll be talking about include:
- The consumer kitchen in the COVID era
- AI and data in food discovery and creation
- Robotics and automation
- Ghost kitchens & virtual restaurants
- 3D food printing and home food robotics
- Future food platforms in fermentation & cell-based
Plus a whole bunch more.
Don’t miss out on the biggest and best food tech event of the year. Get your ticket to SKS and mark your calendar, because the time you spend with us will help you navigate the food tech landscape and help you discover your next big idea.