Throughout 2018, we chronicled the rise of food robots and the fundamental ways they are changing how we eat. From the farm, to automated restaurants to doorstep delivery, robots are on the rise and 2019 is poised to be a watershed year for them. Which is why we are excited to announce Articulate, a one-day conference devoted to food robots and automation, happening on April 16, 2019 in San Francisco at the General Assembly event space in San Francisco.
One thing we’ve learned from four years of holding Smart Kitchen Summit is that bringing a community of decision makers together really drives discussion, insight and even innovation. At Articulate, we’ll be discussing broad themes such as:
- What will be the impact of robotics on front and back of house in restaurants?
- How robots will transform last mile delivery?
- How will state and local government regulate robots?
- How much automation should go grocers go in on?
- The evolution of business and service models in an age of food robotics
- The ethics of automation and the impact on labor market
Oh, and you’ll be able to check out some really cool robots up close and in person!
We’ve already lined up a number of great speakers, including:
- Vincent Vanhoucke, Principle Scientist, Google Brain team
- Linda Pouliot – CEO of Dishcraft
- Dave Zito – CEO of Miso Robotics
- John Ha – CEO of Bear Robotics
- Deepak Sekar – CEO of Chowbotics
- Ali Bouzari – Chief of Pilot R&D
And we’ll be announcing more shortly.
Tickets are limited, so be sure to grab yours today to get a sneak peek at the future of our automated meal journey. We hope to see you there! Here’s what you need to know:
Articulate: Food Robotics and Automation Summit
April 16, 2019
San Francisco, CA