Needless to say, when you’re talking and writing about coronavirus all the time, you can get a little down.
So on this week’s podcast, we thought we’d focus on some bright spots, highlighting stories of people and companies who are innovating to help others or are just well-positioned to succeed in an otherwise down time.
- TheGreatAmericanTakeout Launches ‘Back for Seconds’ Campaign
- Pepper’s pivot to help B2B food suppliers sell direct to consumers
- Shoppable recipe platform Anycart launches just in time to help folks cook different kinds of meals while sheltering in place.
- Solar cooking specialist GoSun launches portable water filtration to become a full-solution provider for the doomsday prepper crowd
- How Frontline Foods lets people donate meals from restaurants to food workers.
- The ever growing list of restaurant tech deals to help struggling restaurants
Finally, a reminder we’re hosting a virtual COVID-19 strategy summit for food and restaurant people on Monday and we’ll be talking to smart people with good ideas for dealing the crisis.