On February 28th, The Spoon brought together some of the world's leading experts on food personalization for a one day summit to discuss how food science, artificial intelligence, micro-manufacturing and other critical areas will lay the foundation for a food system that will be radically reshaped by personalization over the next decade.
This post includes all the sessions from our Food Personalization Summit and is available only to Spoon Plus subscribers.
If you’d like to watch all of the sessions from Customize, you can subscribe to Spoon Plus here.
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing