In 2015, Koby Nahmias thought Mark Post's cell-based hamburger was an impressive feat of bioengineering but knew there was a lot more work to do before cell-based meat became mainstream.
So he got to work.
Six years later, his company Future Meat Technologies regularly makes news for reaching ever lower price milestones for his cell-based chicken. And according to Nahmias, he’s only getting started.
The following is my full conversation with Nahmias.
Subscribers to Spoon Plus can get access to this full interview. You can learn more about Spoon Plus here.
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing