We’re hosting another Spoon Slack Chat on food robots and automation this Friday and you should be there to join in the fun.
For the uninitiated, about once a month, we host open, moderated chats on our Slack channel with industry luminaries on specific topics. The last one was on CBD and it was a hit. This time we’re turning our attention to food robots and automation and we have lined up a truly killer panel of guests. If you care about the future of food or work or even if you just like robots, this is going to be a fantastic discussion. Here’s what you need to know.
WHAT: The Spoon Slack Chat on Food Robots and Automation
WHEN: Friday, March 1 at 10:30 a.m. Pacific
WHERE: The Spoon Slack Channel (it’s free to join, and free to attend the chat!)
- Megan Mokri, Founder and CEO of Byte Technology, which puts smart, automated fridges in offices so employees have access to fresh food.
- David Rodriguez, Head of Business Development, Kiwi, the company behind the the rover robots already making hundreds of food deliveries in Berkeley and Los Angeles.
- Charlie Anderson, CEO of Augean Robotics, which makes the Burro, a workhorse farm robot that lugs gear and moves picked food around.
We’ll cover tons of great topics that will provide some insight into the future of commercial food robots including:
- Using empathy and social responsibility in your robot design to build a system to gain acceptance from the neighborhoods you serve.
- How focusing product scope can help determine your success or failure in the robot marketplace.
- How algorithms can make demand planning and inventory management more efficient.
- Plus a whole lot more!
We hope you’ll join us for the exclusive opportunity for Spoon community members. Bring your curiosity and your questions and join us this Friday for what will be an illuminating Slack Chat!