This post includes all the sessions from Smart Kitchen Summit Day Three.
Included below are videos from the following sessions:
- Same-Day Delivery’s Role in the Modern Kitchen, Grocery Store and Beyond – Wilson Rothman and Kelly Caruso
- The Tech-Powered Grocery Store – Chris Albrecht and Will Glaser
- Building Resilient Restaurants With Tech in the COVID Era – Chris Carr, Ian Christopher, Christine Schindler, Jennifer Marston
- Designing Consumer-Centered Products For The Kitchen – Evan Dash, Jane Freiman, Nicole Papantoniou
- The CRISPR Revolution – Brian Frank and Tom Adams
- Off-Premise Disruption: Restaurant Delivery & Virtual Restaurants Change The Game – Brita Rosenheim, Tom Pickett
- Food Service: Digital Transformation & Disruption – Scott Wu, Daniel Khachab, Michael Wolf
- Ghost Kitchen Strategies for the New Restaurant Landscape – Ashley Colpaart, Nick Avedesian, Michael Schaefer
- I, Restaurant: Let’s Talk Restaurant Robots – Clayton Wood, Linda Pouliot, John Ha
- Table Talk: Fermentation – The next big wave in future food? – Tim West Miller Tran
- Table Talk: Virtual Restaurants – Kristen Hawley (Wolf Assist) Lawrence Vavra, Michael Wolf
- Table Talk: Home Cooking Marketplaces – Surj Patel Chris Fung, Akshay Prabhu
- Into the Modernist Cuisine Kitchen – Francisco Migoya, Michael Wolf
- The Home Food Robot: From Rotimatic to Rosie the Robot – Khalid Aboujassoum, Pranoti Nagarkar, Michael Wolf
If you purchased a ticket to SKS and have not received your Spoon Plus account activation, drop us a line.
If you didn’t attend SKS and would like to see these sessions, you can subscribe to Spoon Plus here.
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing