This post includes all the sessions from Smart Kitchen Summit Day Two.
Included below are videos from the following sessions:
- Using Innovation To Reduce Food Waste – James Rogers (Apeel), Chiara Cecchini (Future Food Institute), Alexandria Coari (ReFED), Moderator: Jenn Marston (The Spoon)
- Doing The Impossible: In Conversation with Pat Brown
- Let’s Print Some Meat – a demo of Novameat’s 3D meat printer
- From The Reviewer: What Makes A Good – or Bad – Tech-Powered Kitchen Product? – Lisa McManus (America’s Test Kitchen), Joe Ray (Wired) and Michael Wolf (The Spoon)
- How AI is Reshaping Food Development – Riana Lynn (Journey Foods), Oliver Zahn (Climax Foods)
- Fermentation: The Next Frontier for Foodtech Thomas Jonas (Nature’s Fynd), Brian Frank (FTW Ventures)
- Building The New Food Platforms Mike Leonard (Motif Foodworks), Catherine Lamb (The Spoon alum) Creating a Multi-Product Future Food Company – Josh Tetrick (Eat Just), Jenn Marston (The Spoon)
- Meet The Authors: Decoding the World with Po Bronson & Arvind Gupta – Po Bronson (Indiebio), Arvind Gupta (Genesis Consortium)
- The Next-Gen Microwave: AI, Precision, Personalized – Steve Drucker
- Workshop: Building a Connected Kitchen Product – Larry Jordan (Microsoft)
- Table Talk: Product Innovation in the Future Kitchen – Jane Freiman, Greg Fish (SharkNinja), Surj Patel
- The Asia Future Food Market – Winnie Leung (Bits x Bites), Michal Klar
- The Japan Food Tech Revolution – Akiko Okada and Hirotaka Tanaka, SKS Japan
If you purchased a ticket to SKS and have not received your Spoon Plus account activation, drop us a line.
If you didn’t attend SKS and would like to see these sessions, you can subscribe to Spoon Plus here.
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing