Chris Young has had an interesting career.
Back in the early 2000s, Young was going to school for biochemistry and mathematics when he decided to quit a Ph.D. program and start working as a cook while he figured out what he really wanted to do.
This Spoon Plus Deep Dive conversation is available only to Spoon Plus subscribers. Purchase a Spoon Plus membership to get access to this exclusive content and much more.
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing