This week the Spoon gang got together to talk about some of the most interesting food tech stories of the week.
On this week’s Food Tech Show we talk about:
- Starship’s new funding round and expansion to more college campuses
- The new cow/plant-based milk blend product from Dairy Farmers of America
- The curious crowdfunding campaign of Mealthy, a startup with a shoppable recipe app and pressure cooker air fryer converter lid
- NYC’s proposed 10 percent cap on third-party delivery fees
- Our reviews of the Impossible Whopper
Enjoy the podcast!