The Spoon editors got together to talk about some of the most interesting food tech news of the past week (as well as complain about high-priced cookies).
Some of the stories we talk about on the pod include:
- Ghost kitchens remain hot with Zuul funding
- Mosa Meat’s reaches milestone in medium cost reduction for cultured meat
- Pretty good for a Misfit: Online food marketplace raises monster round
- The sale of StoreBound to Groupe SEB (and Chris loves the Dash egg cooker).
- Mike wonders about the sustainability of high-priced keto food products during the pandemic