Ok sure, our attention spans were a bit short this week and I was at it again with the sound effects, but we managed to record a podcast on this holiday week.
So if you’re heading to that Fourth of July day party across town or just busy preparing lots of plant-based meats to throw on the grill, just load up the latest episode of The Food Tech Show and listen to the Spoon gang talk about:
- Using technology like the Meater to help with the backyard BBQ
- Whether IKEA’s assemble-your-own model is the future of the smart kitchen
- How we feel about 23andMe using our DNA to determine our preference for ice cream
- Dunkin’s (and other fast food chains) kiosk future
- The editors play Name the Chef (sorry not sorry)