We’re back from Vegas after a week scouting out everything food and kitchen tech at the Consumer Electronics Show!
In this episode, Mike, Catherine, Chris and Jenn talk about everything we saw, tasted and who we talked to in the world of food tech for the big show.
In this episode we discuss:
- The debut of Impossible Pork
- All the food robots at CES (drinkbots, cooking robots and pizzabots) and what they mean
- All the drink tech on display at CES, including matcha robots, beer machines and seltzer makers
- Adaptable, personalized kitchen spaces
- The growing interest in home grow systems by big appliance brands
- Technology to fight poop hands (for real)