The Spoon’s editor podcast is back and this week Jenn, Chris, Catherine and myself discuss the following stories:
- PicoBrew’s move into receivership and what it could mean for the high-tech home brew market.
- PicoBrew’s CaskForge spirits aging technology and how it could change the distilling industry.
- The rapidly growing impact of the Coronavirus and how it is impacting the world of food
- The owner of Tim Horton’s and Burger King invests heavily in personalization.
- Plant-based burger prices are dropping. What does it mean?
As always, you can subscribe to the Food Tech Show in Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. You can also download this week’s episode direct to your device or just click play below.