Last month, The Spoon got the leaders from around the world of restaurants together for a day to talk about how the new restaurant technology stack is changing their business.
We talked ghost kitchens, virtual restaurants, automation, delivery, open standards and much more during this full day event.
Below is a list of the sessions featured at the Restaurant Tech Summit.
Subscribers to Spoon Plus can access all of these sessions. If you’d like to learn more about Spoon Plus, you can do so here.
- The Analyst Outlook for Restaurant Tech Brita Rosenheim (Culterra), Michael Wolf, Michael Schaefer (Euromonitor)
- Building a Post-Pandemic Restaurant Michael Schatzberg (Branded Strategic); Trish Paterson (Copper Branch); Josh Phillips (Espita)
- Dissecting Restaurant Delivery Tech Ava Ghaiumy (Delivery Hero); Geoff Alexander (Wow Bao), Marty Hahnfeld (Olo); Jenn Marston
- Breaking Free: Going DTC & Network Free Krystle Mobayeni (Bentobox); Ben Leventhal (Resy, Eater); Ashley Daigneault
- Breaking Down the Ghost Kitchen Tech Stack Jessi Moss (Kitchen United), Corey Manicone (Zuul); Warren Tseng (Just Kitchen); Jenn Marston
- Automate: The Restaurant Robot Revolution Alex Barseghian (RoboEatz); Carlos Gazitua (Sergios); Ali Kashani (Serve Robotics); Chris Albrecht
- A Conversation With Dave Arnold Dave Arnold (Cooking Issues; Booker & Dax); Michael Wolf
- The Virtual Brand Explosion Alex Canter (Ordermark/NextBite); Robert Earl (Virtual Dining Concepts); Andy Wiederhorn (Fat Brands); Kristen Hawley (Moderator)
- Recipe For Interoperability: Building Towards Open APIs in Restaurant Tech Angela Diffly (Restaurant Technology Network); Robert Peterson (Oracle Food and Bev); Christopher Sebes; Skip Kimpel (4 Rivers Smokehouse)
- The Data-Driven Restaurant Adam Brotman (Brightloom); Allison Page (Sevenrooms); Scott Lawton (BarTaco); Michael Wolf (The Spoon)
- Tech Strategies for Workforce & Staffing Challenges Will Clem (Bite Ninja); Paige Newcombe (Fourth); Jenn Marston
- The Future of Restaurant POS “Jordan Thaeler (Reforming Retail), Bryan Solar (Square), Matt Niehaus
(Slice); Amir Hudda (Qu)”
- Tech-enabled Training for the kitchens Michael Wallace; Mike Bell (Miso Robotics); Michael Wolf
- Research guides to emerging food tech sectors
- Full video archive of Spoon events
- Food Tech insider surveys
- Q&A sessions with food tech innovators
- Weekly Food Tech Intelligence Briefing